One of the easiest changes to make to your factory gun, or really any gun, is swapping out the trigger. Aftermarket triggers are widely available for a variety of guns, so there are a lot of options. If you have a Glock, you’ve probably at least considered changing the trigger, but if it’s a Gen 3 or Gen 4 it might seem like your choices are somewhat limited. That’s where Apex Tactical Specialties comes in with their Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glock trigger kit.
Apex Tactical Specialties released the following details regarding their Polymer Action Enhancement Kit for Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glocks:
Offered with a Black, FDE, Red, Purple or Blue polymer trigger body mounted to an Apex Gen 3 style trigger bar, the new kit delivers the same great performance that has made Apex the top-selling aftermarket trigger upgrade for most Glock models. When installed the kit will reduce trigger pull weight by approximately 1.0 lb., reduces pre-travel, overall and reset distance and provides a smooth uptake with a crisp trigger break.
This new kit is for use in the following Gen 3 & 4 Glock pistols: G17, G17L, G19, G22, G23, G24, G26, G27, G31, G32, G33, G34, G35, G37, G38 and G39.
There are myriad reasons why it’s a good idea to upgrade the trigger in your Glock. Factory triggers on all guns have a tendency to be lacking when it comes to how smooth and consistent the pull is and what pull weight the manufacturer has it set for at the factory. If you want a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger, aftermarket replacements are an excellent plan.
Apex Tactical Specialties is well-known for producing good triggers and their Polymer Action Enhancement Kit promises to stand up to their history of success. The kit reduces trigger pull weight by one pound compared to the standard factory pull weight of Glocks and delivers a crisp, clean break with a short re-set. Putting an Apex Tactical Specialties trigger in your Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glock is a great way to improve trigger control and accuracy.
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 1 lb.
- Reduces trigger pre-travel, overall travel, and reset distance
- Smooth uptake and reset
- Crisp trigger break
- Center-mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- Direct drop-in replacement parts, no fitting required
- Trigger bar finish may vary (Matte Nickel or Bright Nickel finish)
- Same upgrades as the Action Enhancement Kit for Gen 3/4 Glock in a budget-friendly option
Included in the Apex Glock trigger kit:
- Apex Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger w/ Trigger Bar (Matte Nickel or Bright Nickel Finish) (1)
- Apex Ultimate Safety Plunger for Glock (1)
- Apex Performance Connector (1)
MSRP is $90.00.