Hornady Security TrekLite Lock Box XXL — A Travel Friendly Option
Traveling with important documents or weapons can be a bit tricky if you aren’t careful. Hornaday has a good way to secure your items without the bulk and hassle of traditional methods. Enter the TrekLite Lock Box XXL, an advanced-security container with traveler-friendly features. The polycarbonate TrekLite XXL is about a third of the weight compared to the Standard Lock Box, which lightens the traveler’s load while offering heavy-duty protection.
The advanced, impact-resistant polycarbonate forms the tough-as-nails shell of the TrekLite. At the same time, a durable, non-slip over mold provides added impact protection and prevents the container from shifting in travel. A 1500-pound rated security cable attaches the TrekLite to any solid object for additional security. And its patented cable connector maximizes precious cargo space and installs quickly.
TrekLite Box XXL Features
- Dual 4-Digit TSA lock offers advanced security and 10,000 user-programmable codes
- Protects firearms, ammo, and other valuables while traveling or at home
- Constructed of advanced, impact-resistant polycarbonate for exceptional toughness
- Fits up to two full-sized handguns
- Durable, non-slip rubber over-mold provides added impact protection and stability
- Includes 1500 lb. rated security cable with patented cable connector that maximizes cargo space
- Sized to fit 8.5 x 11″ documents
- Heavy-duty protection at 1/3 the weight of steel
The Hornady Security TrekLite Lock Box XXL fits two full-sized handguns, letter-sized documents, or other valuables. It includes egg crate foam padding on the lid and bottom that holds contents firm and protected.
Dual 4-digit TSA locks located on opposite corners of the container prevent prying and unauthorized opening. Meanwhile, TSA locks allow security check-point inspection quickly and hassle-free. The TrekLite Lock Box XXL comes in at $53.99.
TrekLite Lock Box XXL Specifications
- Locks: 4-digit combination TSA
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.2” x 10.1” x 3.3”
- Interior Dimensions: 11.8” x 7.3” x 2.9”
- Material: Impact-resistant Polycarbonate
- Includes 1500-lb rated security cable
Patti Miller is one of the most awesome females in the tactical/firearm (or any) industry. Imagine a tall, hawt, dangerous Laura Ingalls Wilder type with cool hair and a suppressed blaster and you’ll be getting the idea. What’s interesting is that in addition to being a willing brawler and intrepid adventuress, she’s also an Ent/Ogier level gardener and a truly badass baker.