Having good eye protection is part of being a responsible shooter. It might be tempting to wear whatever sunglasses you have on hand or to forego eyewear entirely, but it’s a better bet to make sure you protect your eyes. The Mechanix Wear Eyewear line covers your bases with eye pro that has tactical aesthetics and practical applications. Specifically, the company’s Tactical Type X eyewear is properly rated for shooting use and made to keep your eyes safe during live fire.
Mechanix Wear provides details:
- Wrap around design for unobstructed depth of view and comfort.
- Advanced anti-fog lens coating dissipates fogging six times faster than basic anti-fog.
- Hard-Shell scratch resistant coated polycarbonate lenses provide clarity and protection.
- Ventilated temples for increased airflow, keeping you cool throughout the day
- Soft co-injected TPR temples and nose pad ensure a secure, comfortable, non-slip fit.
- Amber lens color enhances low-light conditions.
- 99% UV Protection.
- Passes MIL-PRF 32432 Ballistic Fragmentation standard as well as ANSI Z87.1 impact standard.
Vision Type-X tactical eyewear delivers MIL-SPEC rated ballistic resistant protection without compromising comfort and style. The full frame design encases dual lenses enhanced with a hard-shell scratch resistant coating on the outside of the lens and an advanced anti-fog technology on the inside creating clear, moisture free visibility when you need it most.