The Sig Sauer P320 is perhaps the most popular full-sized handgun from the gun maker. It’s been on the market since 2014, and in almost a decade of use it’s not only maintained but gained widespread use. Considering how many competition shooters and self-defense gun owners use the Sig P320 regularly, it comes as no surprise there are also a lot of aftermarket options available for it. Now there’s one more, a new grip module, coming from Mirzon.
The new grip module from Mirzon is made from polymer and has numerous features designed to increase the shooter’s comfort while improving accuracy. Forward, angled slide serrations provide an indexing reference, and a lower beavertail facilitates a more secure, while still suitably high, grip. This enhances control and accuracy. Uniquely designed finger channels are subtle enough to fit a wide variety of hand sizes and serve to make the module ergonomically correct and comfortable.
From Mirzon regarding their new grip module:
“The all-new P320 XCARRY composite grip module by Mirzon provides enhanced comfort for better overall control. The low beavertail helps reduce recoil and mitigates muzzle-flip while overmolded rubber panels with slightly raised finger channels provide for comfort and a sure grip.”
Features of the Sig Sauer P320 Grip Module from Mirzon:
- Low beavertail to encourage a firm, yet high, grip while reducing felt recoil and mitigating muzzle-flip
- Angled frame serrations for easier indexing
- Designed for reduction in overall grip movement or slipping
- Rubber panels are overmolded with carefully raised finger grooves
- Created for a positive grip
- Trigger guard serrations on the front and the bottom to add traction to your grip with a variety of hand and thumb positions
- M1913 Picatinny accessory rail for straightforward addition of aftermarket parts
- Reversible ambidextrous magazine catch for right or left-handed shooters, or those shooting mirror
- Lanyard attachment point
- Compatible with full-size size magazines for the P320.
- Compatible with 9mm, 40auto, and .357 SIG slide assemblies
- Compatible with the P320 XCARRY, XFULL, and standard (Non-X) Compact holsters.
- According to Mirzon, fits into all standard holsters
- Also compatible with factory X5 grip weight and magazine well
- Works with Gen 1 and Gen 2 slide lock levers
- Manual Safety Cut for M17, M18, and Bravo variants as an option
The Sig P320 is known and enjoyed in part due to its modularity, and that’s the Mirzon grip module is designed to do: give shooters options for customization. The module is offered in black, Coyote Tan, or Storm Gray.
- Manufacturer: Mirzon
- Model Made For: Sig Sauer P320
- Pistol Size: Carry X Series
- Grip Material: Standard Polymer
- Color: Black, Coyote Tan, or Storm Gray
- MSRP: $119.99