It isn’t just the red dot you drop on your gun that matters, it’s also the mount. There are a lot of different mounts and guns out there and also a wide variety of shooters. That means options are needed for height, eye relief, offset, and more. If you have a Holosun AEMS, the Reptilia Corp 1.93-inch DOT Mount is made specifically for it, and it’s designed to enhance overall performance.
Looking for a different height and better field of view through your Holosun AEMS? Check out the Reptilia mount.
Reptilia Corp states the 1.93-inch height DOT Mount for Holosun AEMS is offered in both black and flat dark earth anodized finish. Those finishes give the component greater resistance to the wear that comes with heavy use, prolonging the life of the mount. Similar to the company’s other red dot mounts, the 1.93-inch Height DOT Mount for Holosun AEMS is designed to be a lightweight, slim-line mounting solution that delivers additional height. This makes for a more comfortable shooting position, especially when upright, and can improve accuracy and rapid target acquisition.
The mount is machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum for durability and attaches to any M1913 Picatinny rail (meaning it’s compatible with most setups). It has a spring-loaded nitrided steel clamp and mounting bolt for a fast, easy installation process. Reptilia designed the mount so it sits flush with the body of the mount for a low-profile, anti-snag design that’s important to reduce the risk of the sight catching on objects.
Features of the Reptilia Corp 1.93 inch Height DOT Mount for Holosun AEMS include:
- Type III hardcoat anodized 7075 aluminum for durability, longevity, and resistance to wear and tear.
- Nitrided 4140 steel to withstand scrapes and bumps associated with serious use.
- 60 grams, meaning it doesn’t add excessive weight or bulk to the gun.
- Made in the USA.
- Compatible with the Holosun AEMS.
- Places the red dot sight 1.93 inches higher than the rail it’s attached to, which improves alignment with the shooter’s eyes and can enhance accuracy and target acquisition.
- Offered in black or flat dark earth anodized finishes.
- Easily mounted to the gun’s Picatinny rail; does not require a gunsmith.
- Designed to rest flush against the gun’s rail to reduce the risk of snagging during use.
- Adjusting the height can help shooters visualize the dot.
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects.
As for the red dot sight the mount is designed for, it offers a host of features, including:
- Red or green dot.
- Runs off a CR2032 battery.
- Shake awake technology to simplify activation.
- 2 MOA dot reticle, so it won’t unnecessarily obscure targets.
- Broader field of view than many other sights.
What do you think, will you be adding the Reptilia mount to your setup? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section.
MSRP for the Reptilia Corp 1.93 inch Height DOT Mount for Holosun AEMS is set at $109.95.