Whether you’re focused on self-defense or looking for your next competition gun, the Sig Sauer P320-XFIVE DH3 is well worth a closer look. This pistol was designed with care by the team at Sig Sauer to deliver a stellar performance for a variety of applications. It’s made to be accurate, comfortable to shoot, and versatile. The P320-XFIVE DH3 was made for speed, and the gun maker says it performs as promised, and then some.
This pistol is the result of Sig Custom Works’ dedication to detail and a collaborative effort with Team Sig’s Daniel Horner. According to the manufacturer, the P320-XFIVE DH3 is made to offer an ideal blend of competition and tactical features. From its muzzle to the floorplates of its mags, this is a gun created for superior performance and speed. Sig Sauer states it was built from the DNA of the venerable P320-XFIVE LEGION and offers a host of fantastic features including an optic-ready stylized slide with suppressor height X-RAY3 day/night sights. Those factory standard sights are also ready to co-witness with whatever red dot you choose to add to the gun.
Details like the TXG tungsten-infused heavy XFULL grip module are made to last with details such as a Cerakoted Coyote Tan finish. The grip module also has a Silicon Carbide treatment to provide the best possible grip, even with wet hands. The P320-XFIVE DH3 has a 5-inch match-grade bull barrel with a one-piece stainless steel guide rod. It ships with both a 14-pound and 12-pound 1911-style recoil spring, allowing shooters to customize their shooting experience. Three 21-round steel magazines are included. This gun is ready for anything and excels at delivering speed, precision, and capacity.
Sig Sauer P320-XFIVE DH3 Features
- DH3 Silicon Carbide Treated Coyote Cerakote TXG Grip Module for a sure grip, long-lasting comfort, and solid aesthetics.
- Custom Works optics ready DH3 slide allows mounting a red dot sight to the gun without a gunsmith or adding a plate.
- 5-inch bull barrel for improved accuracy.
- Chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum.
- An overall length of 8.5 inches.
- Empty weight is 43.5 ounces.
- 21 +1 capacity.
- Flared magazine well to assist with rapid magazine changes.
- Accessory rail ahead of the trigger guard.
- Ridged controls for reliable manipulation.
- Slide cut for a flatter shooting gun, which also cools the barrel more quickly.
- Extended beavertail grip to facilitate a high, tight grip.
- Flat face trigger to sharpen trigger control.
- Forward and rearward slide serrations to make racking the slide easier.
- Striker fired action.
- 1.6 inch overall width which is a good, versatile size for a variety of shooters.
- Night sights designed for co-witnessing with red dot sight come standard.
What do you think of this iteration of the P320 family of pistols? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section.
MSRP for the Sig Sauer P320-XFIVE DH3 is set at $1399.00.