Strike Industries Aluminum EMP for Glocks
One of the things gun owners look for in guns is capacity. In fact, capacity is such an important factor it’s led to the design and production of a number of compact, yet higher round count, handguns and numerous aftermarket accessories. For Glocks, there’s the Strike Industries Aluminum Extended Magazine Plate (EMP).
Strike Industries summarizes their Aluminum EMPs:
The Strike Industries Aluminum Extended Magazine Plate for GLOCK G17 (9mm) / G22 40 cal[iber] was designed to provide smoother magazine reloading through a slow drag / no snag design while maintaining maximum magazine capacity. Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, this Extended Magazine Plate (EMP) adds plus [five] 9mm or plus [four] 40 cal[iber] rounds to compatible OEM double stack GLOCK magazines. Following the success of our EMP systems for pistols, the form factor and unique geometric design gives a unified and aggressive aesthetic look to your GLOCK G17. Included is an aluminum plate which adds extra locking security. Give your GLOCK pistol the extra rounds it deserves with the Strike Industries Aluminum Extended Magazine Plate (EMP) for GLOCK G17 (9mm).
There are a lot of reasons to put extended base plates on your Glock. Not only do you get the added benefit of more capacity than what the gun comes with standard from the factory, but you also have a greater surface area with which to grab onto the magazine. That’s good for a few things including making magazine changes faster, yanking a stuck magazine out of the magazine well, and keeping a firm grip if you have larger hands. Also, using different colors is a great way to quickly identify which mags are yours at the range.
According to the manufacturer, installation is fast and easy.
Length: 45.65mm (1.80 inches)
Width: 29.25mm (1.15 inches)
Height: 36.34mm (1.43 inches)
Weight: 1.50 ounces
Weight w/package: 2.40 ounces
- Glock factory OEM G17/G17L/G19X/G22/G24/G34/G35/G45 double stack magazines
- Strike Industries EMP Pocket Clip
- ETS Magazines that are over 10 rounds. Please note Strike Industries cannot control or even be aware if ETS ever changes their design and the Strike Industries EMP no longer is compatible
- Magwell has been tested to work with Strike Industries Magwell
- Not compatible with 10-round magazines
- Aluminum Extended Magazine Plate for Glock G17 (9mm) / G22 (.40 cal)
- Extended length spring
- Aluminum locking plate
- Aluminum locking plate set screw (M3x8mm)
- Hex tool [2mm]`
- Warning card
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Plus 5 round capacity for 9mm
- Plus 4 round capacity for .40 cal
- Includes aluminum locking plate
- Low drag / no snag design
- Fits USPSA 140mm race division limit
- Available in anodized SI BLACKLINE, REDLINE, or FDELINE colors
MSRP for the Strike Industries Aluminum EMP is $38.95.