Hunters demand quality, reliable ammunition in the field, and one of the specifics of that demand is the need for the jacket of the bullet not to separate (in flight or on impact). Remington Core-Lokt has long been the answer for countless hunters and is a stellar, field-proven family of ammunition. Now the ammo maker is expanding that line with Remington Core-Lokt Copper, a fantastic newcomer to the line of ammo they call The Deadliest Mushroom in the Woods.
Remington’s Core-Lokt Copper is, as you might presume, a round featuring an all-copper bullet. It’s described by the ammo manufacturer as delivering reliable expansion, weight retention close to 100%, and fantastic accuracy. Core-Lokt Copper is made to give hunters and shooters the consistent, precise performance they’ve come to expect from Core-Lokt, only with a lead-free bullet. Bullets are carefully constructed to be rigid and are made using high-strength pure copper so they can and will drop big game. Remington states this all-copper Core-Lokt absolutely does live up to the legacy of the Deadliest Mushroom family of ammunition.
Features of Remington Core-Lokt Copper
- Designed for dead-on accuracy
- All-copper projectile made from high-strength, pure copper
- Trust Core-Lokt performance
- Precision hollow point for reliable expansion and performance down range
- High-quality, carefully selected components
- Brass and propellants are precisely loaded according to exacting specifications for consistency shot-after-shot
- Lead-free primer for reliable ignition for peak performance
The new Core-Lokt Copper rounds will be offered in the following calibers:
- 300 BLK, 120 grain
- 30-06 Springfield, 150 grain
- 243 Win, 85 grain
- 308 Win, 150 grain
- 270 Win, 130 grain
- 300 Win Mag, 180 grain
MSRP for the Remington Core-Lokt Copper loads will vary by caliber with prices starting at $40.99.