Strike Industries 33-Round AR-15 Magazine for Higher Capacities
Strike Industries has another AR-15 mag option for those who want to extend the fun while shooting or on the range: a 33-round magazine. The Strike 33-round AR-15 Magazine is a tough carbonate SI Polymer Extreme material .223 Remington/5.56 NATO AR-15/M4/M16 compatible magazine.
The SI AR-15 Magazine gives you three extra rounds compared to the standard AR-15 magazine which keeps you in the fight or having additional fun at the range without having to reload. The smoke shade assists in round count visibility and the ability to see what’s going on inside. The magazine has an improved spring design and coating for reliability with corrosion resistance. Additionally, the magazine has an anodized aluminum surface to ensure the follower slides smoothly inside the tube. When necessary, the base floor plate is quick and easy to remove for cleaning or inspection of the magazine.
For those who have a pouch setup, a magazine base shock cord channel helps provide additional retention. The “AccuRamp” first round feed tray design feature keeps your eyes on the target knowing that reloads are ready to go. To ensure the last little bit of reliability, there is an included anti-tilt follower so even uneven pressure will not lock up this magazine no matter which hand you use.
Anti-slip finger grooves on both sides of the magazine help give positive tactile control when inserting the magazine. The slick-profile design makes it easy to insert and remove in a double or even triple-stack magazine pouch setup.
The Strike Industries 33-round AR-15 magazines are on the market for $13.95.
- Spiral fluting design for self-cleaning to enhance reliability
- High visibility colors help provide a quick and easy visual when checking magazine tube is empty
- Anodized aluminum surface assists in a smooth sliding follower inside the tube
- Lightweight and high-strength
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Drop-in installation
- Capacity: 33 rounds
- Smoke shade for round count visibility and what’s going on inside
- Tough carbonate SI Polymer Extreme material
- Improved spring design and coating for reliability with corrosion resistance
- Improved base floor plate for quicker removal to clean or inspect the magazine
- 223 Remington/5.56 NATO AR-15/M4/M16 compatible magazine
- “AccuRamp” first round feed tray design
- Anti-tilt follower
- Enhanced geometry with anti-slip finger grooves
- Magazine base shock cord channel to help provide additional retention
- Lightweight high-strength polymer
- Slick-profile design
- Length: 240mm
- Width: 63mm
- Height: 25mm
- Weight: 5.5 oz
The post Strike Industries 33-Round AR-15 Magazine for Higher Capacities appeared first on The Mag Life.