All rifles are not created equally, especially when it comes to precision shooting. With that in mind, the team at Fierce Firearms designed the Reaper Chassis rifle. Not only is this rifle ideal for precision shooters, but it’s also fantastic for hunters in need of a gun capable of precision at greater distances.
The Fierce Firearms Reaper Chassis rifle gives shooters the ability to customize. From its pull weight-adjustable trigger to its adjustable cheekpiece, this gun is made to be custom-fit to the shooter. A Picatinny rail makes it easy to mount optics and M-Lok compatibility on the handguard facilitates the addition of aftermarket accessories.
From Fierce Firearms regarding the Reaper:
“Our rear stock is made entirely with carbon fiber parts from our high-end Fierce Tech carbon shop. The forearm and pistol grip are also made of carbon fiber material. With this combination of high tech carbon components installed on our lightweight alloy frame, you get one of the lightest chassis systems on the market. The Reaper Chassis is then combined with our Rival action and C3 carbon barrel to give you precision from top to bottom. The Reaper comes with our ½ MOA accuracy guarantee.”
Fierce Firearms Reaper Chassis Rifle Features
- Alloy chassis frame for lighter overall weight
- Picatinny rail for optics
- M-Lok compatible carbon fiber handguard for aftermarket accessories
- Adjustable cheekpiece made with carbon fiber to further reduce weight
- Folding stock design for superior portability
- Adjustable length of pull
- Bix’n Andy Dakota Trigger, adjustable between 1 and 3 pounds pull weight
- Rival action with 70 degree bolt throw for reliable, smooth cycling
- C3 Carbon fiber barrel with match grade, hand-lapped, cryo treated, stainless barrel liner
- 5/8” 24 TPI, so it’s suppressor-ready
- Dual Plunger with mini claw extractor for reliable ejection
- Accurate Mag detachable box magazine
Shooters aren’t restricted to a single chambering with the Reaper Chassis rifle, either. This gun is made in a variety of calibers including:
- 6mm Creedmoor (22-inch and 24-inch barrels)
- 6.5 Creedmoor (20-inch and 24-inch barrels)
- 6.5 PRC (22-inch and 24-inch barrels)
- 7mm Remington (24-inch and 26-inch barrels)
- .28 Nosler (26-inch barrel)
- 308 Winchester (20-inch and 24-inch barrels)
- 300 Winchester Magnum (22-inch and 24-inch barrels)
- 300 PRC (22-inch and 24-inch barrels)
- 300 RUM (26-inch barrel)
The twist rate depends on the chambering chosen and varies between 1 in 8 and 1 in 9. Guns are manufactured in one of three colors: Black Cerakote, Bronze Cerakote, or Tungsten.
MSRP starts at $2895.00. One factor in price is the Certified ½ MOA target option which costs $225 and comes with a target demonstrating ½ MOA accuracy and giving information regarding what Factory ammo or Fierce Dirt nap ammo was used. Other factors include the stock style selected.