Polymer80’s components have a known reputation for being well-made and reliable, and their complete pistols have understandably taken off as well. The latest from the popular company are complete pistols in color-matched sets. This means gun owners now have the option to buy a complete Polymer80 pistol with a slide and frame that match rather than them having contrasting colors. The 9x19mm Parabellum pistols will be offered in a variety of colors and feature the same reliable details fans have come to rely on.
Polymer80 states their popular PFC9, PFS9, and PFSC9 complete pistols will now be offered as solid-colored guns in black, gray, cobalt, FDE (Flat Dark Earth), and ODG (OD Green). Now, each of those pistols is available with a slide that color matches the pistol lower. The complete pistols will be available with some optional features as well including optic cuts and threaded barrels.
The company strives to provide an innovative blend of ergonomics and useful features in its line of pistols which are designed to be shootable, reliable, comfortable, and concealable. All guns are made using high-strength reinforced polymer for superior durability and to enable them to withstand serious use.
Features include Polymer80’s aggressively textured grips to provide a firm grip regardless of the environment and a squared-off trigger guard. The slide has angled front and rear serrations to make manipulating the slide easier. The guns are designed with a clean, modern aesthetic and a heavy front chamfer for easy operation and holstering.
These pistols are all chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum and have varying sizes and capacities. Whether you’re looking for a handgun for self-defense use, home defense, or range time, they have you covered. The PFC9 is a compact pistol, the PFS9 is a full-sized gun, and the PFSC9 is, of course, a sub-compact.
Loran Kelley, Polymer80’s founder and CEO, said, “We are excited to be able to offer color matching complete pistols for our Polymer80 customers. It’s been a busy year for P80 and this is the first of many new products we are excited to release moving forward.”
Features of the PFC9:
- Compact frame for easier concealment.
- 9x19m Parabellum chambering.
- Slide made from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, 42 HRC, Black Nitride, for longevity and resistance to wear.
- Barrel made from 416R Stainless Steel, 42 HRC, with a SAAMI 9mm Match Chamber, 1:10 RH Twist Rate, SAAMI 6-Groove Rifling, Black Nitride for accuracy and overall solid performance.
- Overall length 7.17 inches.
- Overall width 1.18 inches, making it comfortable to grip even with larger hands.
- Overall height 4.75 inches without magazine inserts or optics in place.
- Empty weight 21.3 ounces.
Features of the Polymer80 PFS9:
- Full-sized gun for home defense or range use.
- 9x19mm Parabellum chambering.
- Slide made from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, 42 HRC, Black Nitride to hold up to dedicated use.
- Barrel made from 416R Stainless Steel, 42 HRC, SAAMI 9mm Match Chamber, 1:10 RH Twist Rate, SAAMI 6-Groove Rifling, Black Nitride to enhance accuracy.
- Overall length 7.5 inches.
- Overall width 1.18 inches.
- Overall height 5.0 inches without magazine inserts or optics in place.
- Empty weight 22 ounces.
MSRP will remain at $599.00.