ROTAPOINT 34-Degree Offset Red Dot Mount
Meticulously designed from the ground up to integrate directly with the industry’s most popular quick-detach variable-power optic mounts, ROTAPOINT’s new 34-degree offset red dot mount offers shooters a simple, rugged, and fast solution to transition effortlessly between primary and backup optics. With a consistent cheek weld and no head movement, a slight twist of the wrist quickly switches between optics.
ROTAPOINT’s unique, patent-pending attachment method leverages the strength and stability of the primary optic mount’s cantilever and is secured with custom alloy steel Torx screws. This highly effective solution minimizes interference with existing optics, lasers, or flashlights, and reduces snagging. Furthermore, this method frees space on the upper receiver and handguard for other uses. Assembly takes under 3 minutes and does not require scope ring removal.
Featuring carefully designed ergonomics—engineered with input from experienced SOF members and competitive shooters—ROTAPOINT provides the operator unmatched speed and accuracy from close quarters to 600 yards while adding only two ounces to the weapon system.
Once installed on the primary optic mount cantilever, the primary and secondary optics form a single unit and quickly and easily attach to and detach from the rifle.
Right-handed models available include:
- 72: LaRue Tactical LT-104 and LT-204 cantilever mounts, Aimpoint Micro footprint
- 74: LaRue LT-104/-204, Trijicon RMR footprint
- 76: LaRue LT-104/-204, Leupold DeltaPoint Pro footprint
- 82: ADM STD-Scout and Recon cantilever mounts, Aimpoint Micro footprint
- 84: American Defense Manufacturing STD-Scout and Recon, Trijicon RMR footprint
- 86: ADM STD-Scout and Recon, Leupold DeltaPoint Pro footprint
Entirely designed, machined, and hardcoat anodized in the USA with 6061T6 aluminum, ROTAPOINT’s offset mount modernizes the most popular scope mounts already on the market. The ROTAPOINT 34-degree offset red dot mount comes in with an MSRP of $119.95.
Features & Specs
- Weight: 4 oz
- Dimensions: 4 in x 4 in x 6 in
- Black Anodized finish
- Materials: 6061T6 Aluminum
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Optimized for 30mm scopes with < 7/8” windage dial protrusion
- Designed for the fastest possible transitions and minimal snagging
- Minimal Point of Impact Shift Mounting surface is perpendicular to the bore.
- Made in USA. Patent Pending
Patti Miller is one of the most awesome females in the tactical/firearm (or any) industry. Imagine a tall, hawt, dangerous Laura Ingalls Wilder type with cool hair and a suppressed blaster and you’ll be getting the idea. What’s interesting is that in addition to being a willing brawler and intrepid adventuress, she’s also an Ent/Ogier level gardener and a truly badass baker.