One of the reasons AR-15s are so popular is because they can be so easily customized and adjusted to fit specific shooters. As a result, there are a lot of aftermarket accessories available, all designed to do different things. The Strike Industries LINK Angled HandStop is made to improve the user’s control of their rifle.
Strike Industries provides the following details of the LINK:
The Strike Industries LINK Angled HandStop with Cable Management System is a rearward angle setup for pull style grip options for better weapon manipulation control. This rail attachment assists in pulling the weapon into the shooters shoulder which aids in additional control and mitigating recoil. Textured front and rear finger areas for better grasp plus built-in front and rear barricade stop. The patented SI Link system allows mounting onto both M-LOK and KeyMod compatible devices for a bigger variety of applications. Also included is the patent pending SI Cable Management System (CMS) function which enables you to organize and store excess wire from your weapon light or any other cabled accessories. Cables can be routed alongside the handguard, across to the other side, 90-degrees, U-shape or Z-shape. Lightweight high-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material with a size and design to fit a wide variety of hands, the SI LINK Angled HandStop with Cable Management System is an excellent way to increase shootability of your weapon.
According to the manufacturer, the idea behind the LINK Angled HandStop is a modular system that’s compatible with both M-LOK and KeyMod thanks to its cable design. The LINK gives shooters the ability to grip their rifle with their support hand over a greater surface at a more natural angle than you get by holding onto the handguard alone. It’s made for simplicity and to fulfill a specific niche.
- Patented SI LINK mounting system compatible with both M-LOK and KeyMod
- Built-in SI Cable Management System (CMS) with excess wire storage (patent pending)
- Cables can be routed either alongside, across, at 90-degrees, U-shape, or Z-shape
- Rearward angle for pull style grip options for improved weapon control during live fire
- Textured front and rear finger areas for a positive grip
- Built-in front and rear barricade stop
- Lightweight design
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material for durability
- Available in black or Flat Dark Earth
Compatibility: M-LOK and KeyMod
NOTE: LINK screws and nuts provided are not manufactured by Strike Industries. Please make routine checks that the screws and nuts are secure as part of the preventive maintenance of the firearm.
Torque: Do not exceed 20 in/lbs for the LINK screws.
LINK Angled HandStop Kit includes:
- LINK Angled HandStop with Cable Management (1)
- Screw (2)
- Nut (2)
- Torx key [T20] (1)
- Loctite Threadlocker Blue 243® (1)
- Warning card (1)
MSRP for the Strike Industries LINK Angled HandStop is $17.95.