Safariland Limited Edition Tiger Stripe Cordura Holsters
Safariland has upped its offerings after listening to its customers with limited edition Tiger Stripe Cordura camo wrapped holsters, specifically the 6345RDS and the 6304RDS holsters.
“We’re going old-school by bringing Safariland fans holsters specifically in Tiger Stripe camo,” said Safariland VP of Marketing & Commercial Sales Tim Drnec. “As the demand for these holsters continues to grow, we’re excited to bring these limited-edition products to market and give our customers what they’re asking for.”
As one of the leaders in tactical and everyday carry options, Safariland is no stranger to the needs of its customer base. The Tiger Striped camo holsters are versatile in fit, and function and are compatible with the popular handguns on the market.
6354RDS Holster features include:
- ALS (Automatic Locking Systems) secures the weapon once holstered; a simple straight-up draw once the release is deactivated.
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Includes QLS 19 Locking Fork ONLY.
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons.
- SafariLaminate thermal-molded construction protects handguns and sights.
- Suede lined to protect the handgun’s finish.
- Optic Hood Cover (optional).
The Tiger Stripe camo 6354RDS holster comes with the QLS 19 Locking Fork and is specifically designed to fit firearms with red dot sights. The holster also features the ALS, or Automatic Locking System, that secures the weapon when it has been holster and keeps it secure no matter the movement on the holster and can be disengaged with the thumb. The 6354RDS holster boasts Safariland’s SafariLaminate, the thermal-molded construction that protects the handgun, and the sights with a suede lining to protect the gun’s finish.
6304RDS Holster features include:
- ALS (Automatic Locking Systems) secures the weapon once holstered; a simple straight-up draw once the release is deactivated
- SLS (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate thermoformed construction protects handguns and sights
- Suede lined to protect the handgun’s finish
- Cordura nylon wrap finish reduces infrared (IR) signature
The 6304RDS holster, also available in the Tiger Stripe Cordura camo, is said to reduce the infrared (IR) signature of the holster and has both the ALS and SLS (Self-Locking System) for firearm security. When the ALS is disengaged with the thumb, the handgun can be drawn straight up, while the SLS has a rotating hood to secure the firearm in the holster. The 6304RDS holster, too, is designed to be used with handguns with red dot optics and has the thermoformed SafariLaminate construction. Inside the holster is a suede lining to protect the handgun’s finish from rub.
The 6354RDS and the 6304RDS Tiger Stripe Cordura camo holsters are limited edition and come with the price tag of $226.75 and $250.75 respectively.